A good dehumidifier is nothing, if it’s not user friendly: we found the Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 exceedingly, easy to clean the filter, simple to empty its water tank, and the controls are a cinch to operate. It stood out as one of those units that we can recommend for most homes, thanks to, its ability to shut off upon reaching desired humidity. A feature we rarely see in most dehumidifiers.
Waykar 80 Pints Energy Star Dehumidifier for Spaces up to 5,000 Sq. Ft at Home, in Basements and Large Rooms with Drain Hose and 1.14 Gallons Water Tank (JD025CE-80)
$226.14 in stock
8 used from $150.98
- Dehumidification of up to 70 Pints per day
- Effectively dehumidifies a medium sized utility room with medium humidity level
- Washable filter keeps your air smelling fresh
- Easy to clean antibacterial filter reduces bacteria
- Effortless humidity control feature
- Ready-select controls make it easy to select options
- Effortless full tank alert system- alerts when tank nears capacity
- Continuous drain operation option allows continuous dehumidification
- Dehumidifier runs quietly at 51 dBA
At 70-pint capacity, the Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 is fairly large, but it remains energy efficient, quiet and notably inexpensive. Plus, it’s very quiet for its size class.